P. T. (Patrick) McGinn P. Eng., Civil
Senior Partner - Civil Engineer(306) 565-0411
One of McGinn Engineering Ltd.'s Senior Partners, Patrick, head structural engineer and managing partner, has been with the company for 38 years. During that time, he has been acclaimed for his innovative ideas and ingenuity. Patrick is responsible for overseeing the structural and civil projects. His dedication and sensitivity to the detail of any project are outstanding.
Patrick, as Partner-In-Charge, successfully completed the following significant projects:
- Numerous Co-op Food/Grocery Stores: Portage la Prairie, Killarney, Carmen, Virden and Roblin, MB.; Fort Qu'Appelle and Outlook, SK.
- $9 Million J. I. Case/New Holland Central Parts Depot Centre Expansions, Regina, SK. and Toronto, ON. for CNH America
IPSCO Steel Pipe Mill, New Coil Processing Centre, Regina, SK.
- $10 Million Unity and Carrot River, SK. Health Care Centre Expansion and Renovation Projects.
- Numerous Auto Dealerships: Brasso Nissan, Calgary, AB.; Windsor, ON. 5 Auto Mall Dealerships; Kingsway Lexus New Dealership Facility, Edmonton, AB.; Toyota Lexus, London, ON.; 6 Car Dealerships for Dilawri Group, Regina, SK.
- ECCO Office and Parts Distribution Warehouse Centre, Regina, SK.
- Town House Development, Prince Albert, SK.
- Lumsden, SK. Luxury Condominium Project.
- 6 Apartment complexes for Seymour Pacific: Winnipeg, MB., Grande Prairie, AB., and Fort St. John, B.C.
- Education Facilities: Regina, Nipawin, Melfort and Tisdale, SK.
- Health Care Facilities: Unity, Nipawin, and Carrot River, SK.