M. J. (Michael) McGinn P. Eng., Civil
Partner-In-Charge - Civil Engineer(306) 565-0411
One of McGinn Engineering Ltd.'s Senior Partners, Michael, structural engineer, is the managing partner, has been with the company for 38 years. During that time, he has designed a variety of commercial, institutional, educational, industrial, recreational, residential and ecclesiastical projects. Michael brings to each project his unique experience working with committees, staff members and community stakeholders through the design process to ensure user group participation and stakeholder consensus.
Michael, as Partner-In-Charge, successfully completed the following challenging projects:
- Over 15 Auto Dealership Facilities, including: Recent $24 Million Auto Mall Development, Windsor, ON. Encompassing 5 Dealership Facilities:
- Toyota, Lexus, BMW, Mercedes Benz and Mazda
- $8 Million New Toyota/Lexus Auto Mall Development, London, ON.
- $6 Million Murray GM Dealership, Moose Jaw, SK.
- BMW, Acura Auto Mall, Regina, SK.
- Honda, BMW, Nissan, Dilani Dealership, Regina, SK.
- Lincoln, Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover Dealership, Windsor, ON.
- Over 25 Co-op Food/Grocery Stores across Western Canada, including:$5 Million New Food Store, Portage la Prairie, MB.
- $3 Million Food Store, Fort Qu'Appelle, SK.
- $4 Million Food Store, Outlook, SK.
- $4 Million Shaw Pipe Industrial Plant Expansion, Regina, SK.
- New Bank of Nova Scotia, Prince Albert, SK.
- New Roblin, MB. Credit Union.
- New $14 Million New Brandt Tractor Dealership Facility, Grande Prairie and Red Deer, AB. and Kamloops, B.C.
- Integrated Health Care Facilities: Fillmore, Goodsoil and Leoville, SK.
- Education Facilities throughout Saskatchewan: White Bear First Nations, Waterhen First Nations, Red Earth First Nations, Preecville, Radville, Sturgis, Norquay.
- Medical Centre at Deschambeault Lake.
- RCMP Outdoor Firing Range, Regina, SK.