G. A. (Guy) Sander, P. Eng., Mechanical
Senior Partner - Mechanical Engineer(306) 565-0411
One of McGinn Engineering Ltd.'s Senior Partners, Guy, head mechanical engineer, has been with the company for 25 years. Guy is known for his enduring client-oriented service, which has led to repeat clients and new projects in Saskatchewan, and across Canada.
As Partner-In-Charge, Guy has successfully completed the following projects:
- Canadian Broadcasting Centre (CBC), Regina, SK.: Replacement of two existing centrifugal chillers with new high-efficiency centrifugal chillers and refurbishment of 3 cooling towers.
- CFB, 15-Wing, Building #61 - Mess Hall Internal Boiler System, Moose Jaw, SK.: Design of new integral gas-fired steam boiler system.
- RCMP Depot, Regina, SK. Building #1, #30, #35, #96, #80 and #106; New Sprinkler Systems within 6 Existing Buildings.
- McClean Lake, SK. Mine, Areva Resources: New Geothermal heating system, radiant floor systems including heat reclaim ventilation, plumbing and fire protection for 140-suite camp dormitory residence.
- Co-op Food/Grocery Stores including new and renovated stores for Maurice Soulodre Architect: Complete mechanical, HVAC, fire protection, and plumbing on several Food Stores.
- Over 15 Auto Dealerships: Acura, Toronto, ON.; AudoMall, Windsor, ON.; Performance Ford, Windsor, ON.; Toyota Lexus of London, ON.; Dilawri Group 6 Car Dealerships; New Murray GM Facility, Moose Jaw, SK.
- Multi-unit residential: Harbour Landing: 330 units, modular construction, HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, site services.